Kamis, 05 April 2012

1, 2, 3 April 2012 - Penang

once i thought, i will never go to Malaysia.
i just thought that i don't have any interest to visit Kuala Lumpur, or their big cities. even i love skyscrapers building, i don't have any desire to see the Petronas Tower, (or even to have a photograph of myself standing in front of it), like others did.

but, in days, just three days exactly,
i was in a condition that i want a getaway immediately,
through the internet, voila, i bought the tickets,
Jakarta - Penang - Jakarta, for 3 days and 2 nights.
and then i realized, Malaysia? ok, why not, let's try. :)
alone, all by myself. all the preparations, and of course the trip.
my 2nd overseas solo trip, after before in Netherlands to Germany.
what happened? did i enjoyed it?
be patient my dear friends, still have to wait, will post the stories later. :D

(and now officially i am in charge of two pending blog posts,
my weekend getaway to Bandung and to Penang, *sigh)

2 komentar: